Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How the Patriots differ from the Steelers

I am by no means an expert on football.  I'm merely an observer of the game.  I'm not a Tebow hater either.  While I was on Twitter Saturday, @NFL tweeted "what team has the best chance of an upset this weekend" and stated that Steve Mariucci thought Detroit had the best chance.  As soon as it came up, I tweeted back this tweet that I thought Denver had the best chance.  Even though I would have picked the Steelers to win that game, I always thought Denver had the best chance out of the underdogs that week.  Guess what?  It happened.  Pittsburgh didn't even try to stop Tebow from throwing.  And that winning TD pass?  Not to take anything away from Tebow, but Thomas made that play and Ike Taylor got burned.  ANY NFL QB should have connected on that pass.  He was wide open!  
Anyway, here's why Denver has LESS of a chance of upsetting the Patriots.  Patriots are healthy.  Tom Brady is better than Roethlisburger.  Gronkowski, Welker, Hernandez.  Wild Bill will find a way to contain Tebow.  The Patriots won't look past them.  It will take a good Denver D in order to beat Tom Brady and the Pats.  Agree/Disagree? Follow me on twitter! @Domkizzle or email me, garthvader@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment